Agapanthus FabricBEAUTIFULLY HANDCRAFTED
Native to South Africa and also known as the Love Flower, this fun carefree design is colourful and simultaneously subtle. A modern depiction of this much seen flower around Southern Africa, find a subtle stone colour background offset by whites, greens, yellows and pinks.
- A choice of hand painted coated or uncoated fabric.
- Ideal for upholstery, curtaining and blinds.
- Sold per meter.
- Fabric width approx. 150cm.
- Simply wipe clean, no laundry ever required.
- Pattern repeats may present differently on each item.
- Colours and design may vary slightly due to the nature of the manufacturing process.
- Please note: Our delivery time is 3-4 weeks, as our products are made beautifully, especially for you.
2-3 WEEKS FROM ORDER TO DELIVERY
Carmel Designs products are MADE TO ORDER.
Please note we do not carry stock and make this item to order.
Please expect 2-3 weeks from order to delivery within South Africa.
CLEANING & CARE
Wipe clean with a soft sponge and mild cleaning solution.
Do not let stains dry on the fabric
Do not leave fabric outside in the rain.
Do not store away while wet or damp.
FUNCTIONAL WORKS OF ART
This fabric has been specially hand painted by a group of talented women in Cape Town.
No two items will be the same. This fabric is a functional work of art - both beautiful and useful.